Monday, January 4, 2010

Week1: An "I Heart Faces" Photo Challenge!

First congrats to i ♥ faces on their one year celebration. This week I wanted to come up with something really creative for this challenge but then my son and I got really sick with a cold and I just didn't feel like doing much of anything. I managed to get the i ♥ faces logo printed, cut out and taped onto some of my kids blocks. I then took my daughter out into our backyard and got a few photos. I look forward to seeing everyone entries.

Childrens Photos I Heart Faces

Childrens Photos I Heart Faces

Childrens Photos I Heart Faces

Childrens Photos I Heart Faces

I took this photo last weekend and just photoshopped in the logo.
Childrens Photos I Heart Faces

I love to get feedback so feel free to leave me comments.

I am submitting these photos into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photo for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.


 

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP