Wednesday, January 27, 2010

February Special

It has been a while since I have done a special because I have been in the winter blues.  And now I have spring fever bad.  I am so ready for the weather to get warm again and be sunny.  I miss shooting photos outside in the natural light.  I leave for work and come home from work in the dark and I am tired of it!   So to get me in better spirits I want to do more of what I love (which is taking photos) so for the month of February the special is for children 3 and under.  It is an indoor session at my home because the weather is still just too darn cold.  You get the session and all the images edited and put on a CD for $50.  I only have weekends available please email me darci@jaebugphotography.com to make an appointment.  This is a great deal and I look forward the pictures!

Boise Treasure Valley Photographer

 

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP