Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Week 2: Photo Challenge - “Best Face Photo”

I just took this photo this weekend. I was trying to get a photo of my son because I have taken a lot of my daughter lately but he just did not want to sit and look at me. While I was trying to take his picture my daughter walked through our photo and I snapped one picture of her and it happened to be my favorite. So here is another picture of my daughter for i heart faces.

Photobucket
Click on the logo to see all the other amazing entries. 



 

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP