Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Week 4 - “Texture” Photo Challenge!

This weeks challenge I was not sure I would be able to come up with anything. I asked my hubs if he would let me take a few pictures of him (not usually a willing participant) and he said yes! I had heard about this old prison farm and wanted to go and check it out. I thought I might be able to find some cool textures in nature to photograph around. I did but it was kind of muddy so I took a few shots of hubs, kids and our dog. I didn't get the texture picture I was looking for so I found some cool textures and added them to this photo. I have never really used textures but they could become addicting.

Treasure Valley Idaho Photographer
Check out all the other AMAZING photos by clicking the logo below.


 

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP