Saturday, January 9, 2010

I See Red in 2010

I got this great tip from another local photographer on this red wall downtown.  I LOVE red so I got the kids all bundled up and we went downtown to check it out.  On the way there Jayse feel asleep and I didn't want to wake him so I took a few pictures of Jaelee and then we booked it back into the car because it was freezing!

Children Photographer Boise Idaho


Children Photographer Boise Idaho


Children Photographer Boise Idaho


Children Photographer Boise Idaho


Children Photographer Boise Idaho


 

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP