Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Week 3 - “We Are Family” Photo Challenge!

Wow looking through the other entries I am so inspired. I love i heart faces and how it has inspired me and help me grow in photography. I took this photo last summer of my best friends little girl and hubs. After what I have learned in the last several months I was able to go back and photoshop it and make it look even better. You can view the original here.

Family Portraits Boise Idaho Photographer
Please check out all the other amazing entries over at i heart faces. Click the logo below.






 

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP