Monday, June 7, 2010

Week 23 • Play Photo Challenge

This weeks challenge at iheartfaces is to show off playing.  I have 100's of photos of my kids playing.  I decided to enter this one from memorial weekend.  We went camping and the weather had just been awful with rain, no sun and wind.  We woke up one morning and the weather was finally nice!  Before we could even get our twins dressed they were out by the water playing in it with their jammies and slippers on.

As always there are a lot of amazing photos to view so head on over to iheartfaces, just click the logo below.



0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP