Friday, June 25, 2010

My nephew baby J

My sister had her baby June 14th and he is so precious.  I couldn't wait to take photos of him.  It was a challenge he pooped all over me and my props so we had to end it while I washed everything.  Then he was wide awake and didn't want to sleep.  And finally on our third attempt he pooped again but we still managed to get some great photos.  I love this little guy and his mom.  Here are some of my favorites.  I can't wait until his daddy is back so I can take photos of the whole family.



0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP