Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Week 22 - "Barefoot Week" Photo Challenge!

I have not participated in an I ♥ Faces photo challenge for a while but when I saw this week was about feet and shoes I had the perfect photo.  I love that it is helping raise awareness for Soles 4 Souls.  I just took this picture of my twins for their 2 year old photos.  They both had their hands in their pockets and were sporting their new outfits and shoes and I thought it was so cute.







As always don't forget to check out all the other awesome photos at www.iheartfaces.com.

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP