Monday, December 14, 2009

Week 49 - “Pets Only!” Photo Challenge

This week over at i ♥ faces the photo challenge is all about pets.  I have looked at several of the entries and there are a lot of great pictures of pets.  Please head on over there and check them out - but be warned you will loose hours with out even noticing it.

Now to my entry of course I had to enter in our adorable dog Bo.  I had a hard time choosing the photo because I have a lot of cute photos of Bo with our kids but I settled on this one so he could have this photo moment all to him self. He really is the perfect dog for our family.  He has been a great hunting companion for Greg and a great friend and protector for the kids.  He is calm, lovable, adorable, and just plain fun.  We love you Bo!

Pet, Lab, Dog



 

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP