Tuesday, December 15, 2009

H's Christmas Photo Shoot

This little guy is just simply adorable, I'm not even finished editing all his photos but I had to hurry and get some posted because he is so stinkin cute. His mom and I were pregnant with our kiddos at the same time, they were born only 2 weeks apart. I have been taking photos of him since he was a baby and he is now a year and half old - I can't believe how fast time goes! It was difficult to get him to stay put, he is a little adventurer/monkey - he climbs on everything.  When we did get him to stay put he would not smile for us.  Towards the end though all the sudden he sat on the present props and smiled - it was awesome to get a few cute pictures of him smiling.  I had a lot of fun seeing little H and his family.

Children's Portraits Photography

Children's Portraits Photography

Children's Portraits Photography

Children's Portraits Photography

Children's Portraits Photography

Children's Portraits Photography
 

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP