Friday, August 13, 2010

Together Forever

My grandparents will be celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary on Sept. 5th.  I was lucky enough to take some pictures of them to celebrate and announce 60 years of marriage.  It is inspiring to see 2 people married 60 years.

We went out to a beautiful home in Murphy on the Snake River. My grandma was walking through the grass and rocks with high heels on!  I can't even wear those anymore.  Way to go Grandma!  And my grandpa wore his suit jacket in 90+ weather.  These two are awesome and I am so glad I got to be a part of documenting this moment with them.

Portraits in Idaho
Portraits in Idaho
Portraits in Idaho
Portraits in Idaho
Portraits in Idaho

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP