Friday, July 9, 2010

Fix it Friday

It has been a long time since I have participated in a Fix it Friday at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ but this was such a great photo and I love senior portraits so I thought I would give it a try.


I did all of my edits in Photoshop CS2
First I LOVE color so I ran Pioneer Womans action Fresh & Colorful, then I adjusted my color balance and added some red and removed some blue.
I than ran the Pioneer Womans action Lovely & Ethereal. 
I added a sunshine in the left corner.
I sharpened slightly and then cropped.

I couldn't resist doing an few other edits so I also did a black and white version and a seventies version.
Happy Friday Everyone!


0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP