Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Senior Photos of my little Bro "H"

I took Senior Photos of my little brother and he is so much fun to photograph. He has a great smile and is photogenic - and he loves his picture taken! We found a great new spot for photos.  I love the colors - great for fall.  I think I might take my fam back to that spot for some new family photos.  There are so many I like it was hard to just post a few of them but here they are...

Senior Photos


Senior Photos


Senior Photos


Senior Photos


Senior Photos

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP