Monday, July 13, 2009

"H" Turns One

I had a great time taking Holden's one year photos. He has a lot of energy and just wanted to run around the park. After we had taken a few photos of him we were walking to our next spot and he fell and hit his head on the sidewalk, leaving a big bruise right in the middle of his forehead. We were able to keep shooting and got some great pictures of this adorable guy! Here are a few of my favorites.


Childrens Photography Boise Idaho

Childrens Photography Boise Idaho

Childrens Photography Boise Idaho

Childrens Photography Boise Idaho

0 comments:

My Twins and Me

My Twins and Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
I love to be creative through many things, photography, scrapbooking, blogging, designing, baking, and many different crafts.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Distributed by The World's Hardest Game

Back to TOP